Summer Camps & Intensives
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
June, July and August 2019
Before you sign up and compare with others.. 8 REASONS WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN OUR SUMMER PROGRAMS:
At MDS we realize SUMMER is an awaited time of the year. We spend months and months inside, and or under cold, gray skies which are not inviting to being outdoors. Now that summer is here, would you want your child to be locked inside for 4-5 hours at a Camp?
1. Air- conditioned, naturally sun-lit and beautiful, so being inside feels great in a hot day.
2. Fresh air and outdoor fun should be part of every child's summer experience. Our studio is fortunate to have the perfect set up to enjoy the outdoors as well.
3. Ipswich Riverwalk: Where we go for walks, jogs and Picnics
Winthrop brand new playground and park: Where we can make use of playground equipment and green space.
Ipswich River lightly wooded area: For short hikes as well.
Mini Pool & Water Games: We set up in the back patio and water games equipment for some soaking fun.
Pool Days: What is better than jumping into a big swimming pool with all your dance friends on a hot day? We have access to one of the nicest swimming pools in Ipswich!
4. Foam Frolic/H20: The town of Ipswich has a huge foam party every year where the firectrucks fill the park with foam. Since we are at walking distance from the event, we join in the fun! We also have our own foam machine.. for outdoor bubbly-foamy dancing! Water is inherently related to summer. Water games, a small pool in the patio, walks- lunch by the river.. small fun water breaks that add to your summer experience,
5. Dance, dance dance! Your child will be exposed to excellent dance instruction in many different styles from Hip Hop to Acro and all in between, depending on which camp you choose..Technique, style, and great music are part of the experience, as well as videoing performances for memory-keeping.
6. Craft Making/ Dress up... for those of younger ages, to promote creativity and role-playing
7. Warm, friendly, family feeling. We are famous for our personal touch, and way of connecting with parents and of course, dancers. Our staff members ave a strong technical dance background and experience in most styles of Dance and have been recongnized by National Competition Organizations with Top Score Awards for Choreography, Technical Achievement , Entertainement Factor and more.
8. Safety: your child will be in great hands, watched carefully and guided within a structure that will make for a fun learning, active and socializing experience.
Register for classes by filling out the form below and selecting the class your student wants to attend.
Deposits are due by May 1st. if you are interested in later sign ups please contact director at: firstname.lastname@example.org
*Note: A light lunch and snack, as well as waters need to be sent from home each day, OR cash to purchase/order lunch locally (about $10-$20 depending on what is being ordered)
A small fee may apply to the days/times in which we are going to the pool/ beach.